At Active-PCB Solutions we work in a dynamic and customer focussed environment.
We are always keen to hear from talented individuals who feel that they have the
relevant skills to join our successful team and make a real difference to our organisation.
Download the specification
for Production Staff
The company benefits include competitive salaries and 23 days annual leave.
If you are interested in joining Active-PCB Solutions please send your CV with a
simple covering letter explaining what position you are looking for and how employing
you would benefit our company. Please send it for the attention of:
HR Manager, Alicia Durdey,
Active-PCB Solutions Ltd,
Unit 4, Acre Road,
Or e-mail: email@example.com
If you would like to discuss employment please call us on +44 (0) 118 9310292
No agencies, please.
Overview: The Stores Person will receive and inspect Goods-In deliveries and prepare kits for PCB assembly
Reporting to Stores Supervisor, duties will include:
- Receive Goods-in deliveries, check for discrepancies, and book into locations while ensuring accuracy and identification is maintained.
- Deal with damaged or unmarked parts.
- Pick and deliver component kits to production using a kitting list.
- Use the MRP system to ensure accurate stock levels and kits are maintained.
- Support shortage requisitions from production, while maintaining stores accuracy.
- Check and resolve any stock discrepancies found through stock checking.
- Following all Health and Safety requirements to ensuring a safe and tidy work area is maintained at all times.
General Skill Set
- Current and relevant experience of carrying out Goods-In inspection duties in a Contract Electronic Manufacturing environment.
- Current and relevant experience of picking kits in a Contract Electronic Manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of using an MRP system.
- Electronic component recognition.
- IPC-A-610 training preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work effectively to deadlines under a degree of pressure.
- Demonstrates proactive approach.
Applicants should send an email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org